Tuesday 12 November 2013

Make up Academy: MUA BB cream primer smoother and concealer in one review



Sometimes we don't want to wear a heavy foundation, especially if it's just a quick trip round the shops for tonight's tea.

Make Up Academy Professional BB Cream is an all in one beauty balm that primes, smooths and conceals.

BB cream can be worn on its own or underneath a foundation.

I used MUA BB cream in light rose and found it matched my skin tone very closely. I generall use quite light foundations as I just need to even out my skin tone and felt it had the same qualities as a light foundation.

I thought the BB cream gave me a smooth complexion but it did lack some of the luminoisity you can get from some foundations. The product is quite long lasting and I still had good coverage later on in the evening. The concealing quality of the cream was average but if you use concealer you will probably still need to dab some on over any blemishes.

At £4 this product is a bargain you won't want to miss!
Grab it at MUA


MUA BB cream
Before MUA BB Cream
With its light qualities this BB cream is perfect for lazy days on the beach, a quick trip round the shops or wearing to work. I give it 3/5
After MUA BB cream
After MUA BB Cream

Advantages
  • A lovely light cream that's great for casual occasions
  • Has good coverage that lasts all day
  • Each shade matches the skintone pretty well
Disadvantages
  • Not so suitable for people who need a heavier foundation for example spots do show through
  • Despite its claim to concealer you will still need to use a concealer alongside
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig