Monday 2 December 2013

Reduce oily skin by using Barry M Flawless Matte foundation


Barry M's Flawless Matte Finish is the latest foundation in the Barry M range.

With a oil free formula, the new Flawless Matte finish claims to be super blendable and hydrating to the skin with unique skin healing properties. It comes in five shades in a opaque bottle with a easy to use dispenser pump. The opaqueness of the bottle means you can easily see how much product is left in the bottle.



I am testing one of the lightest shades, Ivory to match my pale skin tone.

The foundation is really light and matched my skin tone really well so there are no obvious orange streaks. The product gave good even coverage and even helped to mask oily patches so there was less need to cover with powder.I did still need to use a concealer to cover dark circles so I would say the coverage was medium rather then heavy.

Whilst I can't say if the foundations skin healing properties help wtih problematic skin, my skin did feel dewy and natural like I wasn't wearing any foundation.

With a natural effect and a slight glow, Barry M's Flawless Matte foundation performs well to provide an even coverage.

I give it 3.5/5

Get yours for £5.99 at Boots 



Advantages
  • Helps to mask oily patches with a oil free formula
  • Blends well
  • Even coverage
  • Reasonably priced
Disadvantages
  •  It doesn't completely conceal blemishes so you will still need to use concealer for things like dark circles
  • With limited shades available those with darker skin may struggle to find a shade that matches their skin tone.
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig