Thursday 19 December 2013

Tried and Tested:Bourjois Happy Light concealer in Ivory review



Bourjois Happy Light concealer is part of the new range brought out by Bourjois. Designed to even out and smooth the skin without masking it, the Happy Light concealer gives a rested and luminous finish to dark circles and blemishes.

The concealer has a creamy consistency that blends in easily to the skin. I sometimes find concealers are way to light for even my fair skin, but felt this masked my imperfections well without making me look like a panda. It has a slight light diffusing effect but not as much as highlighters like YSL Touche Eclat.


It comes in a handy little compact case with a mirror which is perfect for tucking away into your makeup bag.


The product lasts a couple of hours without powder, so it's not one of the most long lasting products, however I do find that most concealers don't last very long anyway.

Overall a nice little product that blends nicely and gives good coverage.

I give it 3/5



Advantages
  • Blends in easily
  • Gives good coverage
  • Good match to my skin tone
Disadvantages
  • Coverage only lasts a few hours before it starts to fade
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig