Wednesday 5 February 2014

Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream: Tried and Tested review

 Ginvera Green Tea Nude cover BB cream is designed to give a natural and flawless coverage for all skin tones.

Enriched with Green Tea, Ginseng, Chinese Angelica and Hyaluronic Acid the cream provides the benefit of blemish free concealing, sun block effects and the reduction of wrinkles and fine lines.

As the cream isn't designed for one skin tone I was surprised at how well it absorbed into my skin and gave my skin a good coverage which wasn't masked by a orange tone. The cream feels really silky and blends in really easily.
The coverage is fairly light so I couldn't wear it on its own because my blemishes were still visible, however it provides a great addition to my foundation helping to keep my makeup on for longer.

For its silky coverage and skin benefits I give it 4/5

Advantages
  • Gives a natural and flawless coverage for all skin tones
  • Keeps skin hydrated
  • Has SPF 30 in to protect from harmful rays
  • Would be great as a light coverage on holiday
Disadvantages
  • The coverage was quite light so I couldn't wear it on its own on a typical day
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig