Wednesday 12 March 2014

Avon Perfect Kiss lipstick in Smitten Red Review: The lipstick that will make your lips appear bigger


Unlike Angelina Jolie I don't have a perfect Bee sting pout. There are many lipsticks out there that aim to define your lips or even increase their size with plumping ingredients but often fail to perform. Avon's Perfect Kiss in Smitten Red combines vibrant colour with a moisturising component that left my lips smooth and kissable with a noticeable increase in size. The product comes in smart silver packaging which gives it a more high end look.

Having tried many Avon lipsticks before and being left disappointed with their performance I was fairly skeptic about how this lipstick would perform. The colour glided onto my lips remarkably well and didn't stick like some Avon lipsticks. I loved the colour and how it actually made my small lips seem bigger.

The lipstick has some good staying power and even stayed intact whilst I drank tea. With its great colour, long staying power and of course its ability to make my lips seem bigger I give this lipstick 4/5

Advantages
  • Vibrant colour
  • Moisturising component
  • Makes small lips appear bigger
  • Has great staying power even whilst drinking
  • Suitable for most skin tones
Disadvantages
  • Slightly drying after the first hour or so
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig