Wednesday 22 October 2014

My Little Parisienne Box Is One Of The First My Little Box To Hit UK Soil


My Little Box is the brand new beauty box that comes all the way from France.It began life 5 years ago as My Little Paris, on the rooftop of a building close to Montmartre. The newsletter which was originally sent to a few friends, spread the word about secret Parisian addresses, the idea spiraled and word soon spread building up a community of 1.5 million readers. From that point the brand didn't stop and after writing three books, they launched My Little Box. With 80,000 subscribers already in France My Little Box have finally launched in the UK. The beautifully illustrated boxes include must have beauty products including those from their own in house beauty range My Little Beauty, fashion and lifestyle accessories, my Little World magazine, illustrated goodies by Kanako and lots of other surprises.

I first saw this box on someones blog and loved how cute they looked. You can subscribe for £11.00 a month plus £3.95 postage and packaging which is a little bit more expensive then our UK friends but it depends on what you're looking for in a box.

My Little Parisienne Box is one of the first My Little Boxes to hit UK soil. The box is themed around the romantic city of Paris, including a array of treats straight from the imaginations of the creators Fany and friends. Featured on the box's imagery is a lady enjoying a coffee in a cafe with a copy of a French newspaper.

So what's inside?


Stickers!
The surprise gift is a set of Paris themed stickers that give you a bit of Paris to stick everywhere, be it on your phone, your fridge, your notebook, window or even your computer. The male sticker almost looks like a certain Robert Pattinson, would you agree?

Notepad
My Little Carnet is a cute little notebook that not only tells you the story of the brand but it also gives you room to jot down your dreams to your hearts consent. It even has a ribbon to keep it tightly shut.

Geek is the new chic laptop case
This cute polka dot themed laptop case is perfect for giving a fashionable new home for you to transport your laptop around. Whilst the material isn't exactly strong, as long as you don't go bashing your laptop around (which I'm sure you don't!) it'll be perfectly safe.

Encased in a adorable bow themed drawstring bag were the following beauty products:


Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
This award winning primer is just what I was hoping to see in a beauty box. The primer is the perfect compliment to your foundation, allowing your foundation to be applied properly and avoiding any embarrassing makeup lines. Even if you don't want to wear foundation you can wear the primer alone to give a fresh and natural glow to your skin. Perfect if you're running late and don't have time for your morning makeup sesh.
Go full size for £29.00 at House of Fraser


Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil
Parisian women are famed for their gorgeous silhouette and glowing skin. The secret to their style is actually a lot closer to home then you might think - it's all down to Huile Prodigieuse Multi-purpose dry oil.

The oil which has a unique and sensational smell can be used on your hair, hands and anywhere else to give it a silky feel and not to mention a gorgeous scent. The secret is no more, you better snap it up before everyone else does!
Currently on ofer at Essentual for £18.28! (RRP £28.00) 


Stylo Lumiere My Little Beauty
This cute little pen packs a lot more power then you might think. Encased within is a complexion brightening formula that can be used for a foundation quick fix, eyeshadow primer or even a boost to your tired 6pm complexion. Its velvety texture will ensure it applies like a dream.
Available for £11 from My Little Beauty.

Final Thoughts
All in all my first impressions of My Little Box are good ones. Beauty boxes often have a lot to prove when they first launch with the pressure of many existing brands with thousands of followers. With a existing backing My Little Box is proof of its success and I can only see that rising in the UK. The items in the box are super cute and I can see myself actually using them, especially the complexion brightener and primer. Tres bien!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig