Monday 6 October 2014

Schwarzkopf Got 2b Oil-licious Tame and Shine oil -calm the mane - review


The Gloss
Do you feel that sleek, glossy hair is a distant memory? Fed up of dragging your brush through a frizzy mess every morning?

Schwarzkopf Got 2b Oil-licious Tame and Shine is a non greasy oil formula with Argan oil that absorbs instantly and can be used to give hair extra care before washing, better manageability on damp hair and for a sleek finish on dry hair.

The Lowdown
With its multi functionality usage and claim to transform your hair into a glossy mane I was keen on trying it. Generally my hair isn't too hard to manange, I get a few knots from time to time but nothing that makes me want to tear my hair out. However I do feel my hair could be shinier and glossier, doesn't every girl?!

The bottle is small and handbag sized so you can whip it out when you're out and about. It has a lovely almost perfume like smell that makes your hair smell divine.The oil consistency was really quite thin and it didn't leave your hand as greasy as some oil based products. They advise you to use just 1-2 pumps on towel dried hair but I always get a bit carried away and apply a little bit more then that. The oil absorbs quite quickly in damp hair and it didn't feel greasy when applied.

When I brushed my hair the morning after washing it didn't feel quite as hard to get the brush through as normal. My hair did have a shine to it but I wouldn't go as far to say it was really glossy.

When applied to the roots and ends of dry hair I failed to see any major effect. Initially the oil did leave a bit of a damp patch but it absorbed into the hair quite quickly. Unlike some hair products it doesn't leave a sticky, crunchy residue once it has dried which is always a bonus.

I feel if my hair was a little bit more frizzy and out of control this oil could be a really great product to help tame it. It's great for making styling a little bit easier but doesn't add as much shine as you may be led to believe.

I give it 4/5

Get yours for £3.00 at Boots

Advantages
  • Gorgeous fragrance that makes your hair smell amazing
  • The oil is not as greasy as most oil based products and absorbs quickly
  • Has multi-functionality and can be used before washing, on damp hair and dry hair.
  • Helps make hair a lot more manageable
Disadvantages
  • The products by line is tame and shine so I was expecting a little more shine out of this product. 
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig