Wednesday 26 November 2014

Baby You Won't Be Cold Inside With November's Edition of My Little Box


Baby it's cold outside... and it's time to get cosy.

November's My Little Box is really raising the cosy factor up a notch with their latest edition which really evokes a warm feeling inside.

In my latest review of November's Birch Box I noted how they were going for a cosy feel however, when comparing the two I would say My Little Box came up trumps with their wintery offering.

I'm always surprised by the goodies with My Little Box and this month has really brought a smile to my face. Here's what they had to offer.


Tsumori Chisato Designed Hot Water Bottle
It's certainly not the typical design of hot water bottle you might expect. Designed by Tsumori Chisato, a Japanese fashion designer this hot water bottle is super cute and unusual. It's quite compact and can be rolled up so it doesn't take up much room and I love the super chic red polka dot design. I love how the polka dots take on a random form like a cats head and a circle with bobbles, and feel this really makes it that little bit more unique. Inside are tiny little beads....

My Little Box All You Need is Coffee
When I saw this I actually thought they had put a box of coffee in my box. As I don't like coffee that was a sobering thought. However when I opened it I found the cutest little cappuccino style mug with the wording how is your day gonna be? I thought they had really given it a personal touch. The mug is well packaged and safe in its container and whilst I probably won't have any drinks that small it's a cute addition to my kitchen cupboard.

 


Yves Rocher Intense Colour Single Eyeshadow 
This eyeshadow comes in ashy brown, coffee brown and smokey grey and is perfect for giving even the most innocent eyes a sexy sultry glaze. With the Christmas party season on our door step the eyeshadow is a great colour for creating smouldering eyes and perhaps getting a kiss under the mistletoe. Maybe even I'll get lucky this year?
You can buy yours for £13.20 at Yves Rocher

 
Arcancil Starliner Black Waterproof Eyeliner
November means rain, cold and misery, but it doesn't have to mean your makeup ends a wet soggy mess. If you take the right precautions you can come home looking just as hot as you did the moment you stepped out the door. So kepe that smile on your face, and keep on singing in the rain with Arcancil's Starliner waterproof eyeliner. The formula is designed so it won't shift even in the biggest downpour, so you can keep that smokey eye what ever you're up to.
You can buy yours for £5.50 at Arcancil

My Little World Magazine
Now normally I wouldn't mention the magazine that's included in most beauty boxes but this month I thought it was worth mentioning. The magazine continues that cosy theme with a cosy photo shoot at home with a warm wooly oversized jumper, cup of steaming tea and a scarf all featuring. There is a interview with Caroline Gomez, the editor of a lifestyle magazine Slo and a look into her minimalistic home. A link to a My Little Detective game which is a bit like Cluedo without Colonel Mustard and the candle stick.You can learn how to make some paper lanterns and learn more about what inspires Tsumori Chisanti to create her great work. I found the Ikat nail tutorial, a traditional Indian technique of weaving and dying, quite unusual and great for inspiration. Once you've finished painting your nails you can put your hair up into a messy braided bun with the help of the easy tutorial and get some tips on how to remove your makeup properly. Finally there's a tutorial on how to create a simple smokey eye and some yummy recipes.

 
My Little Beauty Volume Mascara
This little mascara aims to work your lashes, leaving them volumised and regenerated with a formula of beeswax, jojoba and sesame oil. With this mascara doing its magic your lashes will be fanned out and separated ready for you to face the day. 
You can buy yours for £16.00 at My Little Beauty




Final Thoughts
When I consider the contents of this box I think it is all stuff I would use, apart from the mug perhaps. Whilst you might not get as many items as you would in other beauty boxes I think My Little Box puts a lot more thought into each box and provides stuff you're more likely to use. As always it gets a thumbs up from me.

Boxes are £11.99 plus P&P

If you want to become one of My Little Box's latest subscribers head over to their site now

What do you think? Has it made you feel all warm inside? 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig