Monday 30 March 2015

Creightons Keratin Pro Professional Haircare Shampoo and Condition review


The Gloss
Natural Keratin helps to provide hair with strength and structure. This natural protein is  often effected by styling, colouring, ageing, UV rays and urban pollution that can leave hair damaged, dull and frizzy. Keratin Pro Shampoo and conditioner are designed to help boost hairs natural


Keratin levels providing protection against heat styling and pollution. The products help to repair damage and stressed hair cells and over time hair strength is rebuilt and elasticity restored helping to reduce frizziness and tame fly aways. Your hair is left looking smoother and more manageable.

The Lowdown
When I was asked to test these I was surprised by how premium they look considering they retail in Poundland for the grand price of £1.00. The packaging is silky and polished and the wording really stands out in gold lettering against the red background.

They both have a lovely scent that isn't overpowering and lingers on the hair for a long time after it has dried. After applying the shampoo and washing it out I felt my hair was slightly knotty but soon took on a smooth feel after applying the conditioner.

Once my hair had dried my hair felt really smooth and soft and it was really easy to manage. When styling my hair I didn't use any extra product and my hair had a really nice natural shine.

A great set of products that are really cheap but perform really well considering their price. I give it 4/5

Available at Poundland stores

*after is on the right in case you weren't sure.

Advantages
  • Amazing budget buy at £2.00 for the pair!
  • Leaves hair soft, shine and easy to manage
  • Helps to repair hair and restore its natural elasticity 
Disadvantages
  • None that I could see!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig