Friday 20 March 2015

My Spring beauty haul | Superdrug and Boots

So I went on a bit of a beauty shopping spree the other weekend and found a few new lip colours, foundation and other bits to try out. Have a butchers at what I bought and do let me know what you think if you've tried the products yourself.


Here's where you can find the products I bought:
Maxfactor Skin Luminizer foundation £11.99 at Boots 
Maxfactor Mastertouch Concealer £7.99 at Boots 
Revlon Photoready Primer Antishine balm £9.99 at Boots 
MUA Lip Switch Crimson Ruby £3.00 at Superdrug 
MUA Lip Switch Coral Pink £3.00 at Superdrug  (can't find Hot Fuschia online but you can find it in all good Superdrug stores.)
MUA Luxe Whipped Velvet Blush in Hedonic £3.00 at Superdrug
MUA Mascara Brow Fair £2.00 at Superdrug 
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig