Tuesday 4 August 2015

Creightons Volume Pro Shampoo and Conditioner Review


The Hype
To help you keep your hair looking effortlessly glamorous this summer Creightons have launched their new range, Volume Pro Shampoo and Conditioner. The products contain unique ingredients that set them aside from your typical shampoo or conditioner. Inside you'll find texturising sea salt and  thickening Pro Vitamin B5 to add shine, body and bounce to your hair.

The shampoo is designed to cleanse the hair without causing excess product build up whilst the conditioner smoothes and conditions hair restoring moisture without weighing the hair down. Your hair is left restored, easier to manage with gorgeous shine.

The Lowdown
I've tried quite a few of Creighton's products in the past and for £1.00 they perform amazingly well. The shampoo has a typical consistency with a pleasant smell and lathers quickly. The conditioner has quite a unusual, cottage cheese like consistency and is very thick. The unusual consistency may be due to the ingredients which include sea salt and wheat protein. Once washed my hair felt smooth with little tangles. When I dried my hair I found the shafts were really smooth with a streamlined shine. Whilst I don't think there was any extra volume on the roots of my hair I did feel the length of my hair had more body and seemed fuller.

Overall a great set of products that do what they aim to do and at only £1.00 each they're a beauty bargain.

Advantages

  • Helps to add shine to your hair
  • Leaves hair looking fuller
  • Hair is left smooth and tangle free
  • Only £1.00 each so a total beauty bargain!

Disadvantages

  • None

Get yours at Poundland

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig