Thursday 20 August 2015

Get strong kissable lips with MUA Power Pout Acrylic lip gloss


The Hype
Achieve optimal colour impact with MUA Power Pout acrylic lip glosses. The opaque gloss is designed to give full coverage whilst giving full pigmentation. The new range come in 6 shades from purple Potency to the super girly Supreme pink.

The Lowdown
Often the formula for lip glosses is quite thin and you generally don't get much coverage. I have seen a few pictures advertising MUA Pout Acrylic and I was impressed at how good the coverage was with the finish of a lipstick rather then a gloss. The range of the colours appear quite girly and I do like most of them, although I'm not sure they would all suit my skintone. I chose to review Infinity as I loved the bright pink colour that really made it stand out on the shelf. At just £3.50 they're great value and are great for a mid month splurge.

I have to say I absolutely loved Power Pout Acrylic. The shade was rich and vibrant and the coverage was amazing, it had the fullness of a lipstick and had a high glossy finish. The gloss felt really nice on and not at all sticky, which I found was often a downside of lipglosses. It has a pleasant vanilla scent and good staying power. Even after a few hours my lips still had some residual colour, even after eating and drinking.

A great product with amazing staying power and gorgeous colour. I would definitely recommend it. I give it 5/5

Get yours for £3.50 at Superdrug 

Advantages

  • Comes in 6 varied shades to suit different skin tones
  • Budget friendly
  • The lip gloss has the coverage of a lipstick
  • Infinity is a gorgeous bright pink shade
  • Really glossy
  • Relatively long lasting
  • Not sticky

Disadvantages

  • None that I can see


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig