Wednesday 11 May 2016

My 3 favourite eyeshadow palettes

I have so many eyeshadow palettes that I adore, but I simply wouldn't have time to show you them all. I love eyeshadow for its ability to really transform your eyes and make you stand out compared to the girl next to you. Makeup Revolution is my favourite brand at the moment even above Urban Decay as they have such affordable palettes with amazing pigmentation.

So here's to my 3 current favourite palettes.

Urban decay Naked palette

Urban Decay Naked
The original Naked palette is well up there in my list of favourites. The palette is very versatile with a mixture of matte and pigmented shades. The majority of shades are perfect for a neutral eye and I'm loving Half Baked and Side Car. It comes with a mirror and a double ended eyeshadow brush so it's perfect for applying on the go.

urban decay naked eyeshadows
Get yours for £38.50 at Debenhams 

makeup revolution salvation girls on film palette

Makeup Revolution Salvation Girls on Film palette
The Girls on Film palette is super glamorous with 12 pigmented and 6 matte shades. With shades across the spectrum you can create so many different looks taking it from start to finish with a mixture of matte and pigmented shades. The matte shades are not the best but the shimmery shades more then make up for it and I love Lights Flashing and Camera Rolling. It comes with a mirror and double ended sponge brush. Check out my full review here. Did I mention it's on sale for a super amazing price of £4.00!

makeup revolution girls on film shades
Get yours for £4.00 at Supedrug 

makeup revolution pro looks big love palette

Makeup Revolution Pro Looks palette Big Love
The Big Love palette is perfect for when you've got a big night planned. It has three sets of colours for three completely different looks. The quality of the eyeshadows is simply fabulous and extremely pigmented for the price. I love the second and third range of colours the most as they give a really strong smokey eye. Each shade blends really well and there was pretty much no fall out. I wasn't such a fan of the first range of colours as a whole but you can easily mix and match to suit your outfit. Check out my video review here. At £6.00 this is a amazing bargain buy for so many lovely looks. You will also get a large mirror and double ended sponge brush.
makeup revolution pro looks big love eyeshadows

Get it for £6.00 at Makeup Revolution 

Have you tried any of these palettes? What do you think of them?
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig