Tuesday 20 September 2016

Vatika Naturals Egg Protein Deep Conditioning Hair Mask review

vatika naturals egg protein deep conditioning hair mask review

What the brand says
Vatika Naturals Egg Protein Deep Conditioning hair mask is designed to transform your hair with a unique combination of egg, honey and other powerful natural ingredients. Specially formulated for dry, damaged hair with split ends this intensive conditioner claims to be better than the rest.

The Lowdown
Vatika was one of the brands who attended The Bloggers Ball, which due to major car issues I unfortunately couldn't make. However one of the representatives contacted me after to offer me a chance to try one of their products. I had read rave reviews about the egg mask so I was keen on trying it to see what it could do for me. I was a little worried that it would stink of egg but of course it didn't, there was quite a nice pleasant (but quite strong)floral smell.

First I washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner and then I applied the hair mask. It says to leave it on for 15 minutes but I was in a rush to watch Eastenders so I only left it on for around 10 minutes.

When I went to style my hair after drying it seemed a little more knotty than normal which I thought was a bit odd. My hair did seem quite streamlined and there weren't any noticeable split ends. I couldn't see that it was any shiner than a normal wash however it may have more of an effect over time.

The egg mask is a nice product but I couldn't really see any major effects initially so this may be more of a slow burner.

I give it 2/5

Get it for £6.00 at Tesco

Advantages
  • Smells nice
  • Hair looks streamlined and split ends aren't very noticeable
Disadvantages
  • My hair seemed a little more knotty than normal when it came to styling
  • I didn't really notice any extra shine
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig