Wednesday 2 December 2009

And so the working life begins...

So I've been at my new job a couple of days now and I have to say it's not too bad. These last two days I've been mostly shown the ropes, introduced to people and sat in on meetings. I've had to do minutes too which I have never done before so that's a bit of a experience. I don't know what she thinks of the minutes I've typed up yet but I'm sure I'll find out soon enough!

I've only met one of the managers I'll be managing the diary of so still got one to come, but she seems nice enough. Everyone seems friendly but there's not really anyone my own age which has been pretty much the same whereever I go. The staff room also appears to be pretty dead at times as hardly anyone talks. Oh well. There's not much point driving to the town because all the faffing around with the car parks means your lunch break will be over before you know it and walking takes half hour there and back so you might as well stay! Plus I usually get boxed in anyway lol.

Going to a conference tomorrow, gets me out of the office, should be interesting.. lol
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig