Tuesday 8 December 2009

Bored outa my skull!!

So we're onto Week 2 of the new job and today I was given nothing to do by my managers. They were in meetings all day and I did as much email checking and sorting as I could possibly do. I checked their calendars and tried .. and failed to keep myself busy.

Such a boring day. You'd think having nothing to do would be great but it's not. Also having your own office has many downsides such as little social contact. Oh well! :(

Got some tasks to do tomorrow so I'm praying a new day a new chance to keep busy and feel important!
SHARE:

1 comment

Angela smith said...

I saw your most of blogpost are very interesting.This is Angela Smith a community member at www.affairsanddating.co.za / It is your ultimate source for finding Affairs, online dating, internet dating sites, monogamy, online dating advice, online dating services, No Strings, adult online dating, Adult Dating Site, Illicit Encounters, Read Adult Stories, Extra-Marital, adultery, infidelity, illicit affairs, married affairs, marital affairs, marital infidelity, adultry, adulterous etc....

Will you talk with me through the mail or should we talk in this weekend??

Regards~
Angela Smith
E- affairsanddating.co.za@gmail.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig