Tuesday 8 December 2009

The BlueBell hill ghost!

Having witnessed what appeared to be a accident on my way home this evening (lots of traffic building up, sirens everywhere) I did a search for accidents on Bluebell hill. I didn't find anything, as it turns out the accident was on a West Malling road (i believe so anyway) but it did bring up the case of the Bluebell hill ghost.

It is a interesting story that consists of phantom hitchhikers and small children that run out into the road and then disappear. Apparantly it all started mainly with the November 1965 car crash involving a lady on the eve of her wedding and three friends. It also stems back to historical times when the road didn't exist and it is the ghosts of the soldiers that you see.

I find it all very interesting and I'm just wondering do you believe in ghosts? Have you ever seen one? Comments welcome!
SHARE:

1 comment

Anonymous said...

oh gosh so scarey

Blogger Template Created by pipdig