Saturday 18 August 2012

GlossyBox: August 2012: The Final Chapter


Inspired by the Olympics, GlossyBox August edition has gone for a global feel with a sample of beauty offerings from all over the world.

As one of my last boxes after I decided to cancel I was hoping for a award winning finale. Sadly I didn't get much more then a bronze.

I'm bewildered as to how it happens but I received another broken product in a sealed box (well two sealed boxes). After I found a perfume smashed to smithereens I didn't think I'd find a eyeshadow which had turned into dust which in turn had spread all over the box.

Anywho, the rest of the contents included:
  • Alessandro Pro White - a tiny sample size offering of a brightening effect nail polish with anti yellowing formula for radiant white and gleaming nails.
  • Valentino Eau De Parfum - This little sample packs a punch in this deliciously fragranced scent. As a perfume addict I'm perusaded to buy a full size bottle!
  • DHC Deep Cleansing Oil - A water soluble cleanser that's better then any other make up remover you've ever tried. A full size offering is 200ml and you get 30ml to sample
  • Vera Valenti - The eyeshadow that I was meant to receive but was broken in tiny little pieces (hence why it's not in the picture.) The eyeshadow however seemed to be inspired by the 80's and didn't really have any modern connotatations.
  • Lipcote - A staple product that has been around years so not quite sure why Glossy Box - a leader in providing new and upcoming beauty samples chose to offer this. Lack of offers perhaps? The mind boggles!
  • GlossyBox Lipstick in glossy pink - At last we come to my favourite product the GlossyBox branded lipstick. Not sure how this qualifies as a luxury beauty sample when it's GlossyBox's own brand? However it does have a nice colour!
So that ends the GlossyBox chapter, if past reviews go I wasn't the most impressed customer, but to have all those subscribers they must be doing something right!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig