Friday 3 August 2012

The search for the best concealer is over



Those pesky dark circles are always a pain when you want a blemish free finish.

Till now...

With my recent discovery of Soap and Glory's Kick Ass Concealer. Having read rave reviews I thought I'd give it a go as I've tried almost every conealer under the sun with little success.

The concealer comes with a gorgeous vintage design that instantly catches the eye. The concealer comes in a 3 step pyramid; two shades of concealer and a compact powder. Step one is a peach shade of concealer and step 2 is more of a pastel yellow shade. The contrast of colours are perfect for removing the obvious tinge of blue/purple dark circles. The concealers come in a real wet gel like consistency that settles really well under the eye. Step 3 consists of a compact powder which is very light and almost translucent and can be applied on top of the concealer to set the product. The product also comes with a mirror so its perfect for applying on the move.




After applying the concealer I was actually really surprised by the results. The concealer didn't seem too bright on my skin like some concealers and I couldn't see my dark circles at all. At £10 it's one of the more pricey concealers but I'd say it was worth every penny.

I'd give it a 5/5.

Advantages
  • Fantastic design
  • The 3 tier design means your dark circles and blemishes will be well and truly hidden
  • Comes with a mirror and compact to apply the powder
Disadvantages
  • Maybe a little too pricey for some




SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig