Saturday 18 August 2012

She Said Beauty Box... August 2012


After having enough of Glossy Box's tiny sample size offerings and broken products I decided to cancel my subscription and go with another company.

I'd been pondering on She Said for ages so I finally decided to take the plunge.

The packaging was a lovely duck egg blue with the products settled on straw and wrapped in pink tissue paper.

Inside I found:
  • White Glo Professional choice - One of Australia's No'1 whitening toothpastes with a original formula designed to gently lift stains and discoloration. Full size is around 150g and I got a 24g sample, so I guess it's big enough to give it a proper test!
  • Balance Me Rose Otto Intensive Lip Salve- One of the few petroleum free, 100% natural, moisturising lip salve products on the market. The product is perfect for plumping lips, protecting them from harmful weather patterns and reducing dry skin. She said also offer a beauty code offering £5 discount when spending £30 or more. The product which is strongly rose scented comes in a full size 10ml package.
  • RedKen Color Extend Radiant -10- This hair spray has the richness of a nourishing lotion but with the lightness of a spray. With each easy application your hair will benefit from 10 essential benefits. The product has a uv filter which is good for intense heat (not that we get a lot of that in this country. However I have natural undyed hair so this product seems pretty irrelevant.Only a 30ml sample in comparison to the 170ml full size product.
  • Papier Poudre Rachel Powdered Paper - A very lovely smelling product that could be sensed through the box. If you have particularly greasy skin this product is perfect for its absorbent qualities for cleansing the pores. After use a small amount of powder is left to give a instant matt finish. The product comes with around 20 leaves.
  • Absolutely Flawless Nail Foils - Suitable for both toe and finger nails these foils are easy to apply with no drying time or chipping. There are over 130 designs to choose from online. Sadly the design I received wasn't really to my taste so not sure i'll be using it!
  • Eau De Cologne - A little 'bonus' a 4711 Eau De Cologne which has been around for more then 200 years. Wasn't quite sure if this was a man or female product myself... 
Overall I have to say I wasn't too impressed. Compared to last months offerings She Said have slumped in quality imo and I hope they raise the standards next month if I'm to continue subscribing.

Don't want them to end up like another Glossy Box!

Find out what they have to offer here
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig