Sunday 16 December 2012

Does Nip Fab Dark Circle Fix live up to the promise?



It's a problem that strikes many of us through fatigue and late nights or for those lucky ones (or unlucky) family inheritance. The dreaded dark circles curse many, but how do we get rid of them?

There are many creams, lotions and potions on the market which are targeted at dark circles but do they really work?

Nip and Fab Dark Circle cream is a triple action formula that aims to reduce the appearance of puffiness and helps reduce premature ageing.

Included are significant ingredients such as:
  • Red algae to target dark circles
  • Tetra peptite reduces the look of puffiness
  • Shea butter to hydrate and soften
The product comes in quite a small bottle with a easy to use push squirt nozzle. There is detailed information on the back and the product itself is almost gel like with small white bits inside.

Now I bought this product because of a review I read on another blog so I was expecting something good to happen. Despite using this product for over a month religiously applying every night I saw no change in my eye area.

I've always had quite sensitive skin but puffiness was never a problem so I was testing it more for the dark circles kill factor. I'm sad to see that it didn't live up to my expectations and that I'll have to apply concealer for another Christmas!

I'll give it a 0/5!












Advantages
  • Easy to use
Disadvantages
  • I didn't feel the product lived up to its ultimate promise
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig