Friday 21 December 2012

17 blusher in first flush review





17 blusher in first flush is a small circular pot in a vibrant hot pink shade.

As there's no brushes included I used my own brush to apply sweeping it in the powder.

I only applied the product once and immediately my cheeks were flushed with a very bright pink. I did feel that there was probably too much colour and I had to work hard to rub it into my cheek. A rosey look is nice but looking like you've run three miles around the block isn't really such a good look.

You can buy this blusher for under fiver as part of the 17 range which adds good value for money

The 17 blusher is a reasonable pot of blush but is quite difficult to get a minimal look.



I'll give it a 3/5

Advantages
•Good value for money
•Gives quite a intense flushed look
•A little really does go a long way !

Disadvantages
•The resulting look may be a little over the top for some people who prefer their makeup more natural

What do you think? Be the first to comment!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Home
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig