Monday 13 May 2013

Avon Pressed Powder in Translucent review




Avon Color Trend pressed powder in Translucent is a budget buy perfect for any pocket.




It comes in a pretty pink box with bold colours and branding. Inside the powder is set in a traditional compact and comes with a very girly pink sponge for application.




The powder felt quite creamy which is unusual as it didn't state that it was a cream to powder product. I normally just apply powder to the T Zone area as it's one of the oiliest areas of the face. Whilst there were only two colours to pick from I thought Translucent would be ok for my fair skin. However I felt the colour was darker then it should've been and gave quite a orange tidemark.







Avon pressed powder in Translucent is a reasonably priced product which helps in blotting oily spots. On the downside the colour wasn't as fair as it should have been, especially with only two colours in the collection.
After application


I give it 2/5

Advantages
•Comes in pretty feminine packaging
•The included makeup sponge has a gorgeous pink colour, perfect for the girly girl
•Fantastic budget priced product

Disadvantages
•The colour wasn't as fair as I thought and left parts of my skin looking orange


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig