Thursday 2 May 2013

Soin éclat Du Teint Radiant Complexion Care review




Etat Pur Biomimetique Soin Éclat Du Teint is a radiant complexion care product that works very much like a BB cream.

The product is very creamy and has a light beige colour that is like a light foundation. The cream feels really light on my skin and has a pleasant smell. It sets in really easily and could be probably used in place of a moisturiser. If you have any dry skin however a quick moisturising beforehand might avoid any clumping issues.




The product is designed to help revitalise tired, dull skin by evening out skin texture to give the face a healthy glow. Other benefits include a reduction of early wrinkles and signs of fatigue.




I do feel the product has worked well in giving my skin a light glow that gives a natural brightening. I used the product under my foundation and feel this has a added benefit as it's a good base to work on.

Overall a good tinted moisturiser product that helps to reduce signs of age and tiredness. Depending on your needs you could wear this alone but you may need the extra coverage foundation can give you.

I give it a 4/5
Before


After


Under foundation


Advantages
•Can be used as a base for your foundation to give your skin a starting glow
•Comes in a stylish designer like tube
•Easy to apply and only use as much as you need with its pump top

Disadvantages
•None that I can think of!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig