Friday 19 December 2014

MUA Undress Your Skin Radiant Undereye Concealer in Radiance Review

The Gloss
Undress Your Skin Radiant Undereye concealer uses a light weight formula that uses light diffusing elemnts to banish dark circles and signs of fatigue. It can be used on all skin tones so it is a real makeup essential.

The Lowdown
It only comes in one shade - Radiance - which may limit the effectiveness for some people however they do advise one shade suits all. The concealer comes in a pen format and requires quite a few twists before the product is released. The concealer is very creamy and on first glance looks quite dark. When I applied the product I was surprised to find it was actually very light, and would be in no way suitable for darker skin tones.

On closer inspection I noticed that the whole formula seemed to encompass glitter and that's how they get the light diffusing effect. Now there's one thing I hate and that's throwing a load of glitter into a concealer/foundation to get a brighter effect.

It may work for some, but it doesn't work for me and gives the impression that you're a teenager off to a school disco. Whilst the colour wasn't right for me anyway, I won't be using this again.

I give it 1/5
Grab yours for £3.00 at MUA

Advantages
  • A real bargain at only £3.00
Disadvantages
  • One shade isn't suitable for all despite the products claims
  • The product consists of glitter which they use to get a light reflecting effect
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig