Wednesday 31 December 2014

The Most Natural Bronzers: L'Oreal Glam Bronze Wild Instinct Walk On The Wild Side Review

The Hype
Unleash your wild side with L'Oreal's Glam Bronze Wild Instinct bronzer for a glamorous glow. The bronzer has ultra fashionable wild patterns that help to reveal your seductive wild side and achieve a healthy looking summer bronze glow.

The product has a smooth texture that is perfect dispersed for a natural looking glow with a premium finish.

The Lowdown
When I picked this product I was really impressed with the unique branch like design and how the light picked up the pressed shimmer. I chose to test the Medium Walk on The Wild Side shade.

Most bronzers that I try have the typical plain brown pan so I really feel L'Oreal's design sets this product out from the rest. Inside I found a few little surprises including a bronzer brush and a mirror. These little extras are always welcome and mean you can apply on the go without having to take a extra mirror or brush.

When swatched the colour was quite dark with subtle shimmer, however on application I felt it was quite subtle with more of a shimmer then anything else. I applied the bronzer in all the places the sun would naturally hit it and whilst it did darken the skin slightly it wasn't obvious.

I love how the bronzer looks very natural and just adds a very subtle shimmer without making me look orange.

I give it 3/5

Grab it for £4.99 at Fragrance Direct

Advantages
  • Unique design
  • Adds a subtle glow and shimmer
  • Comes with a mirror and brush so you can easily apply whilst traveling
Disadvantages
  • Maybe a little disappointing to those who want their bronzer to darken the skin more
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig