Monday 29 December 2014

NYC Beautifying Blushable Cream Stick in Never Sleeping Pink Review



The Hype
Have you got tired, dull skin from spending too many nights out on the razzle? Wherever you spnet last night you don't want to spend the day looking like you've had one too many. Simply swipe NYC Beautifying Blushable cream on both cheeks, blend and you will have a beautiful fresh complexion. With this little wonder product you'll be transformed from one of the ugly sisters to Sleeping Beauty in no time at all.

The Lowdown
NYC have added a twist on the BB trend by labeling their blush 'Beautifying Blushable'. The blush is only available in two shades, Soho Pink and Never Sleeping Pink, so that range is quite limited, but the colours are strong and vibrant.

Having tried quite a few cream blushers in the past I have found them to have quite a 'sticky' unblended finish. NYC Blushable cream stick claims to have a powder finish which gives you the best of both worlds.

The stick is very big and for just £2.99 you get a lot for your money, especially in comparison to the tiny pots of cream blusher you'll typically find. Whilst the product advises you to stroke onto your cheeks then blend, I would advise it's better to apply with your fingers for a more natural look. It's better to go for that 'I've just been for a run look', rather then 'I work as a clown in my  spare time'.

Without blusher I look very pale and sickly looking, so blusher really gives my face a bit of colour and definition. The stick is very pigmented and I only needed two dabs of colour to give my cheeks a fresh rosy glow. The effect is very natural looking and doesn't look at all like the flaky finish I tend to get with cream blushes. It's amazing how pigmented the colour is even when you use a very small amount. The finish is really velvety smooth and instantly blends into the skin.

This blush is simply fabulous and a real steal at just £2.99. I can't recommend it enough.


Get it now for £2.99 at Superdrug

I give it 5/5

Advantages
  • A bargain at only £2.99
  • The colour is vibrant and highly pigmented
  • Has a smooth velvet finish
  • Gives a natural result
Disadvantages
  • Only available in two shades

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig