Monday 19 October 2015

Keep your hands soft in the winter with Noble Isle Rhubarb Rhubarb Hand Lotion


The Hype
Noble Isle's new range of hand lotions are enriched with handpicked natural extracts from across the British Isle. The range is comprised into three scents, Heather Honey, Rhubarb Rhubarb! and Sea of Green which are designed to stimulate your senses whilst leaving your hands smelling and feeling amazing.

The Lowdown
For the purposes of the review I am testing Noble Isle Rhubarb Rhubarb! hand lotion. I've tried the handwash which smells delightful and I was expecting the same standard with the hand lotion. The fragrance is bittersweet with a combination of forced rhubarb, juniper berry and muddled rosemary. There are also base notes of moss, cedarwood and central notes of tarragon.

The hand lotion comes in smart packaging which is perfect for a bathroom but not so great for applying on the go. Rhubarb is known for its skin care properties so its use in a hand cream is a good one. I often get dry cracked skin on my hands during winter so this is the perfect time to start using it. I applied a pea sized amount the first time and it took quite a while to rub into my skin. Once it had absorbed my skin felt very soft albeit a bit sticky. I would probably advise that a little goes a long way for this product. The scent is very rich and fresh and remains for hours which leaves me confident that the product will continue to protect my skin during that time.

A lovely hand lotion that leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling great. It is expensive for a hand lotion so probably more of a one off treat, perhaps for Xmas.

I give it 3/5

Get it for £20.00 at Noble Isle 

Advantages

  • Leaves hands feeling super soft
  • Smells amazing
  • Rhubarb has fantastic skin caring properties

Disadvantages

  • Can't really be used for on the go hand lotion due to its size
  • Expensive
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig