Wednesday 7 October 2015

Love My Skin Anti Ageing Compact Testing Results


If you read the blog regularly you probably know that a few weeks ago I tried the revolutionary Love My Skin Anti Ageing Compact. Check out the review here

Unlike your typical creams, the Anti Ageing Compact uses UV rays to help reduce the signs of ageing. Results were supposed to show up after just ten days and I gave it a few more extra days. The compact is really easy to use, you simply switch it on and it automatically goes through a countdown of around 1 minute before it switches off. It's painless and the only thing you need to watch out for is pointing it directly in your eyes.

I have to say I didn't really notice much of a difference in the reduction of my fine lines which was pretty disappointing.

It may have a better effect in the long term but certainly not in the ten days it promises to have a effect.

For the cost of the product I would probably stick to the cheaper creams.

I give it 2/5 for long term potential.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig