Wednesday 28 October 2015

Superdrug launch Bubble T a fabulous new range of bath and body treats


The Hype
Bubble T have launched a fabulous fun new range of bath and body treats which are designed exclusively for Superdrug. The Bubbles and Tea edition has a gorgeous girly pink design that debuts with their Summer Fruits Tea fragrance including a shower gel, body spray, bath fizzies, melting marble bath pearls, bath and shower jelly and bath infusion t-bags.

Gone are the days of boring bath products, Bubble T really makes your bathroom come alive. The range is infused with a delicious summer fruit blend of ripe raspberries, strawberries and blackberries with a twist of white tea. The scentsational products are also infused with Goji  Berry for added antioxidants.

The Lowdown
For the purpose of this review I am testing the Summer Fruit Tea Shower Gel, Summer Fruits Tea Body Spray and the Summer Fruits Tea Bath Fizzies. When I was sent information on this range I
fell in love with the super cute girly design. It seems the products are marketed at teenage girls but I think this would be a hidden pleasure for any girly girl out there!


The shower gel has a nice smell but I wouldn't say it was overly strong. The lather is quite thin and remains quite faint when you have dried off.

When I put two of the fizzies into the bath I was expecting my whole bath to change colour like you'd experience with a lot of bath bomb products. I was surprised to find the fizzies were more of a scent infusion and added the sensation that I was bathing in fruits. The smell was lovely and if you like your bath to smell great but don't like the change in colour some bath bombs can add these would be perfect for you. They dissolve really quickly and by the time your bath is run only the smell will remain.

My favourite product would have to be the body spray. It has a delightful fruity smell with high notes of raspberry that lasts for hours. Whilst it is a body spray and not
a perfume I would say the lasting power is more intense then some perfumes that I own.

This range is super cute and they have a great smell which is the real selling point. They're a great price and perfect for when you want something cheap but of a good quality.

I give it 4/5

Advantages

  • Every product in the range is under £10 and starts from £2.99 - perfect for those saving the pennies
  • Has an amazing smell
  • Perfect for the girly girl

Disadvantages

  • Would be good if the scent on the body wash lasted a little longer
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig