Saturday 30 January 2016

House of Rush Hair Styling Masterclass Blogger event



To launch their exclusive new styling station House of Rush invited a lucky group of bloggers to try a 'done' or 'undone' look.

The event was held at their Picadilly salon which offered a bright, warm salvation from the cold of the night. Everyone was really friendly and welcoming and there was a spread of vegan cold pressed juices and cupcakes to greet us.

The new styling stations which were being launched that night are to encourage people to learn how to style their own hair. The sessions which are available to book now are 45 minutes dedicated to teaching you something new which you can easily recreate at home.

I went for a 'undone' look as I usually tend to go for the glamorous look when I go out. The stylist helped me create a volumised quiff with a fishtail braid. I have tried doing a fishtail braid before but found it really difficult, but the stylist made it look easy.

There were about 15 other bloggers who all got a unique look as part of the styling session. I enjoyed getting to know a few of the other bloggers and their blogs.

We all went away with a packed goody bag and I grabbed a few of the cupcakes on my way out. It was a fun night and it was great trying a look I wouldn't normally choose. See what was in the goody bag here

Have you been to any blogger events like this?
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig