Sunday 31 January 2016

House of Rush Hair Styling Masterclass Goody Bag


Bloggers at the Rush event left with a bumper packed goody bag full of hair products and a few little extras. To see what happened at the event head over here. Here's a sneak peek into the contents.

1. Redken Diamond Oil
Redken Diamond Oil is designed to give hair amazing diamond like shine. I saw this product on the shelves in the store and it looked really pretty with its pink packaging. I'm excited to see if it gives me the shine it claims to do! Keep checking in for a full review.

2. Redken Frizz Dismiss shampoo
Packed with Brazilian pracaxi oil and aquatoril the Frizz Dismiss shampoo offers extra protection for frizz prone hair. Generally my hair is quite easy to manage so I probably won't benefit too much from this one.

3.Redken Quick Dry Hairspray
This is a instant finishing hair spray which is designed to give a quick dry finish. Often hair sprays can leave hair feeling a little damp for a while so I'm assuming this misses out that process. I don't use hair spray too often but it's always a good tool to have.

4. Redken One  United
This is a all in one multi benefit hair treatment with 25 benefits. I've seen hair products offering 10 hair benefits, but 25 is something else. Some of the benefits include frizz protection, heat protection, added shine and more. With this many benefits I wonder if my hair will look like something from a hair advert, well we can dream!

5. Rush oyster card holder
Pretty self explanatory, a place to store your oyster card. You could also use it for putting your debit cards in or any other cards you use regularly.

6. Decleor Hydra Floral Masque Expert
A face mask that is designed to plump and moisturise your skin. Perfect for a pampering treatment.

7. Skinade Skincare supplement
Skinade is a food supplement that has been formulated to help restore your skin from within.
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig