Monday 7 November 2016

What's my face worth?

what is my face worth?

When it comes to makeup I like to shop around and often use a variety of high street and high end makeup items. In my day to day look I find that my staple items like my foundation and concealer are more high end, whilst products like eyeshadow are often a lot cheaper (that doesn't mean they're any less quality however).

Below you'll find the product i'm currently using in my day to day look and how much they cost.
what is my face worth cost

I am honestly shocked to find my face is worth £186.97!

When I buy makeup I see it as a bit of investment to last a while so when I tot it all up it's shocking to see how much I spend on makeup.

I'd love to know what your face is worth, do let me know in the comments below.
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig