Wednesday 16 November 2016

My top 10 favourite life quotes

my favourite life quotes

Like many in life I love a good motivational quote. Some can really make you think and others can really help you look ahead when things start to get a bit hard. Here's a list of my ultimate top 10 life quotes.

"Life begins when you step out of your comfort zone." - so true you never know what a challenge is till you step out of what you're used to.

"Life becomes easier when you delete the negative people from it." - nothing can drain you quicker than a negative nelly. If you have any in your life get rid!

"Never stop learning because life never stops teaching." - everyday is a opportunity to learn something new and to enrich your life. I love having the ability to better myself.

"Life is a story, make yours the best seller." - I love this quote as it says a lot about what you make of your life. I try to cram as many fun things as I can into my life so I can look back and make sure it was a life worth living.

"Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun. Fall in love. Regret nothing and don't let people bring you down." - whilst it is probably the longest thing we'll ever do it's true that life is short. I would hate to look back and realise I've  missed out and it's too late to go back. It's important to live in the moment regardless of whether you think it makes you look silly.

"Don't let anyone dull your sparkle." - you are you and that's what makes you unique. No one should be able to put that sparkle out.

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving." - so true life never stops and if you do you can get lost as everything piles on top of you. If you're struggling with anything don't be afraid to ask for help.

"Don't cry for what is lost. Smile for what still remains." - if you lose something close to you it can be incredibly hard but that makes the people left in your life even more important. Hold them close and smile that they're in your life.

"Fall seven times, stand up eight." - I love this as it  represents how I live my life. I have faced so many knockbacks in jobs and in my lovelife but I just dust myself off and carry on. If it didn't happen or it didn't last then it wasn't the right opportunity for you.

"Spend life with who makes you happy, not who you have to impress." - if you spend your life pretending to like someone it'll soon become obvious and you'll grow to hate them. If they make you truly happy life will be a lot more fun !

What life quote do you live by?
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig