Thursday 5 January 2017

Next Sweet Pea pearl effect nail varnish


The varnish is a pretty lilac shade with glitter effect. It was a lot thinner then I was expecting, especially in comparison to Well Jel which seemed like a similar formula. I had to apply around three coats before my nails were fully concealed. I did find however when my nails were not under the light you could still see my nails under the varnish as it isn't thick enough to cover it completely. It has a really lovely glitter pearl finish that makes my nails gleam.

All in all a really nice nail varnish, it is a little on the thin side but it is quick drying and not at all gloppy.

I give it 3/5

You can get it for £4 in store.

next nail varnish sweet pea review

Advantages
  • Despite having a glitter formula it has a smooth finish
  • Gorgeous shade
  • Beautiful sparkly finish

Disadvantages
  • It has quite a thin formula so does require around three layers to properly cover the nail
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig