Tuesday 7 February 2017

Herbalife Line Minimising Serum review


herbalife line minimsing serum

What the brand says
Herbalife are a market leader known for their nutritional skin products that are formulated to create more youthful healthy skin. They recently launched SKIN an innovative high performance range full of a powerful blend of Vitamin B, antioxidant Vitamins C and E and Aloe Vera.

The range features 11 high performance products that have been developed by top Dermatologists and Ophthalmologists. There's a product for every skin type and they've been formulated without added parabens or sulphates.

The full range includes:

  • Soothing Aloe Cleanser (suitable for normal to dry skin) £19.25
  • Polishing Citrus Cleanser (suitable for normal to oily skin) £19.25
  • Energising Herbal Toner £14.60
  • Daily glow moisturiser £32.65
  • Replenishing night cream £32.65
  • Line minimising serum £43.35
  • SPF30 Protective Moisturiser £32.65
  • Firming Eye Gel £30.30
  • Hydrating Eye Cream £30.30
  • Instant Reveal Berry Scrub £15.05
  • Purifying Mint Clay Mask £16.35
  • Seven Day Results £19.70

The Lowdown
For the review I'm trialling Line Minimising Serum. It has been designed to improve skin softness whilst adding radiance and luminosity. It uses Chestnut seed extracts and peptides to reduce fine lines and visible signs of ageing.

Like any girl I don't want to get old. I'm not quite 30 and whilst I still look young I do have fine lines around my eyes in addition to between my eyes (hate those frown lines!). I hate the lines between my eyes the most as they're quite pronounced and I'm using this serum in the hopes they will reduce that.

Herbalife claim results will show after just 7 days so I was curious to see if the serum will live up to this. The serum is quite light and has a white creamy consistency. It's a lot thicker then a lot of serums I've tried. After the first use the skin around my eyes definitely looked firmer and more taut. Unfortunately I didn't notice much of a difference on the lines between my eyes.


I'm going to use the serum morning and night for the next 7 days to see how well it performs. Don't forget to check in for the results!

Herbalife Line Minimising Serum is available from independent Herbalife distributors.
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig