Thursday 16 February 2017

Maybelline launches The Falsies Push Up Angel, a revamp of the original The Falsies

maybelline the falsies push up angel mascara

What the brand says
Maybelline's new Falsies Push Up Angel combines volume with curve to give a glamorous false lash wing effect.

The unique wing brush is designed to push lashes aside whilst lifting and plumping from the roots.

The Lowdown
Falsies Push Up Angel is a revamp of the original The Falsies which launched last year. Push Up Angel looks a lot more girly with a cute purple tube.

maybelline the falsies push up angel mascara curved brush

The mascara features a teeny tiny brush that is nothing like its predecessor. I was quite surprised by this as there's not many mascaras that go for brushes that small. The plastic brush curves around and has the tiniest lashes I've ever seen.

The brush was a little bit awkward to work with and was quite messy especially on my right eye. The mascara does give some volume and length to my lashes although I'm not sure it's anymore then a normal mascara. The lash lift that's supposed to last all day tends to start sagging after a few hours. I also found there was a small amount of clumping.

If I'm honest I probably do prefer the original The Falsies which has a traditional brush. I also feel the original made my lashes look a lot more 'false' then Push Up Angel. A shame as I was expecting a lot from the revamp!

I give it 2/5

Get it for £7.99 at Boots

before and after maybelline the falsies push up angel mascara

Advantages

  • The curved brush is designed to fit neatly around your eye shape

Disadvantages

  • The small brush is a little difficult to work with and can make things a bit messy when applying
  • Small amount of clumping 
  • Does not give much of a False Lash effect
  • A little bit messy due to the small brush
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig