Tuesday 28 February 2017

Herbalife Line Minimising Serum tried and tested - the results

herbalife line minimising serum

So a couple of weeks ago I told you about Herbalife Line Minimising serum which claims to reduce ageing in 7 days.

The serum was part of the recently launched SKIN range, innovative high performance products full of a powerful blend of Vitamin B, antioxidant Vitamins C and E and Aloe Vera.

My first impressions of the serum were good, it had a lovely thick consistency and quickly sank into my skin without it feeling greasy. I didn't really notice any difference in the wrinkles in my t-zone but straight after applying the skin around my eyes was firmer and more taut.

Over the week the serum had a similar effect around my eyes every time it was applied but nothing really happened with my t-zone.

At the end of the testing period my eye area seems a little more firm than normal but the fine lines are still visible (albeit you have to look quite hard). Unfortunately the wrinkles on my t-zone are exactly the same which I'm quite disappointed with.

Overall I feel the serum does have some good points, it's really good for instant effects and gradually making less affected areas firmer over time. I can't say it will have much effect on deeper fine lines/wrinkles.

I give it 3/5

You can buy the serum from your independent Herbalife distributors.

before and after herbalife line minimising serum

Advantages

  • Has a great instant firming effect on less affected areas 
  • The serum sets into the skin quickly and there's no greasy effect 

Disadvantages

  • Doesn't really have an impact on larger affected areas
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig