Thursday 9 March 2017

Get extreme lashes with Too Faced Better then Sex mascara dupe

too faced better then sex dupe

What the brand says
The original Essence I Love Extreme mascara has been revamped to give even more crazy volume to your lashes. The redesigned mascara turns the original mascara colours on their head and features a extra long brush to give your lashes endless volume.

The Lowdown
So with reviews claiming it's on the same league as Too Faced Better than Sex mascara I was excited to give a try.

The mascara has a plastic brush that has tiny little bristles which help to define lashes and add volume. As the brush is so big I had no issues in covering all my lashes in one swipe.

essence i love extreme lashes crazy volume

The formula is a little gloopy and I ended up with a lot of product on the end of the brush when I took it out the tube.

It was easy to apply and the long brush made it easy to reach all my lashes. From the first layer I was impressed with how well this mascara works. My lashes were defined  and lengthened and they looked a lot fuller. I was able to apply several layers of mascara without any clumping and the extra layers added a lot more length to my lashes. Surprisingly considering how gloopy it is when you first take it out of the tube, this doesn't transfer onto your lashes.

before and after essence i love extreme crazy volume mascara

At just £2.80 this a amazing beauty buy and is far better than pricier mascaras I've tried. I would say it adds more length to my lashes then volume but I'm not complaining. This is one budget mascara you need to buy!

Get it online at Wilkinsons or in store

essence i love extreme crazy volume mascara lash results

Advantages

  • Amazing budget beauty buy at just £2.80
  • Massive tube so it lasts for ages
  • The long brush means you can coat all your lashes quickly
  • Leaves lashes looking full
  • The brush helps to define lashes
  • The mascara is great at lengthening lashes

Disadvantages

  • The formula is a little bit gloopy


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig