Friday 3 March 2017

Primark Perfect Glow primer review

primark perfect glow primer review

What the brand says
A fairly new introduction to the Primark Ps... makeup range is the Perfect Glow primer. The primer claims to illuminate and smoothe skin to help blur the appearance of imperfections. Available for £3.00 this is a lovely budget buy.

The Lowdown
The primer has quite a thick white creamy consistency. Once the swatch dried the primer appeared to have quite a luminous finish.

primer perfect glow primer swatch

I didn't really feel the luminosity transferred to my skin when I applied it to my face although if I looked really hard I could see a slight sheen. The primer doesn't spread very well so I had to use quite a lot of product to completely cover my face.

before and after primark perfect glow primer

The primer dries pretty quickly and forms a firm base to apply my makeup on top. Unlike a lot of primers its not wet, greasy or silky so there's no chance my makeup will slip off. Whilst I didn't notice much of a luminosity or reduction in fine lines after applying I did feel my makeup had more of a glow then normal. By the night time my makeup was pretty much all still there, something that doesn't really happen with other primers  I've tried (including expensive brands).

For £3.00 this is a great budget buy that is really pretty effective. It gives a firm base to apply my makeup on top of and seems to give my makeup more longevity which is a win win in my book.

You can buy the primer for £3.00 in all good Primark stores. Have you got any Primark beauty products you love?

Advantages

  • Dries quickly for a firm base to apply my makeup on top of
  • The primer isn't wet, slippery or silky so there's no chance your makeup can slip off
  • Makes my makeup stay on for so much longer than other primers

Disadvantages

  • The primer promises a glow in itself but I didn't notice any effect when using the primer on its own
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig