Friday 26 May 2017

Get perfect metallic nails with Barry M Molten Metal nail paint in Bronze Bae

barry m molten metal nail varnish bronze bae

What the brand says
Barry M's new Molten Metal  nail paint range will get your heart pounding. With electrifying shine the polishes have been designed to wow. Available in 9 shades, the chrome effect finish will glisten for days.

The Lowdown 
The Molten Metal range has so much pretty shades- Holographic Lights is a silver shade in the bottle but has a amazing holographic effect. Blue Glacier has a silver tinge whilst Pink Ice has a hint of mauve.

Whilst all the colours are great for my review I'm testing out Bronze Bae. I love the colour of this nail varnish - a gorgeous shimmery dark gold packed full of gold flecks of glitter. Despite its name Bronze Bae couldn't be further than a bronze nail polish, it has a metallic gold finish with amazing shine.

The nail varnish brush is a great size and is almost big enough to cover my entire nail in one swipe. The formula of the varnish is pretty thick and I only needed 2 coats to get full coverage of my nails. Whilst it has quite a lot of glitter in the formula it certainly doesn't have the grainy feel of a lot of glitter nail varnishes. The formula wasn't gloopy and the brush always applied just the right amount of product to my nails. It dries really quickly and unlike a lot of other nail polishes it didn't smudge when I used my hands shortly after applying.

wearing barry m molten metal nail varnish bronze bae

Bronze Bae is a gorgeous nail varnish that is a winner in so many ways. It dries amazingly quickly so you can avoid accidental smudges, it looks fab and only  takes a few coats to get full coverage. With metallic nails being big news for 2017 you should snap these up fast!

I give it 5/5

Get it for £3.99 at Boots

Advantages

  • Dries so quickly you can avoid accidental smudging
  • Amazing shine
  • The wide brush allows you to apply more product to your nails painting them faster

Disadvantages

  • None that I can see
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig