Wednesday 10 May 2017

L'Oreal Mega Volume Baby Roll Mascara review


loreal mega volume baby roll mascara

L'Oreal are back with the new mascara Mega Volume Baby Roll that they claim will transform your lashes with dramatic volume, curl and all day hold.

Part of the highly successful Mega Volume range, I snapped up Baby Roll the moment I saw it. The packaging is super fun and playful and unusually for L'Oreal it's available in four shades - the perfect festival mascara.

So of course as I do with any L'Oreal mascara I put it to the test in a first impression video review. Watch on to see how Baby Roll looks on my lashes and if it makes lashes look as fabulous as L'Oreal claim.

           

So what do you think of Baby Roll? Would you say other L'Oreal mascaras are better? I love to know your thoughts!        

Get it for £7.99 at Superdrug

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig