Friday 13 October 2017

Do you know how much sugar is in your diet?


Do you know how much sugar you consume on a daily basis? You'll be amazed at how quickly it racks up.

Whether you drink a lot of tea or have a sneaky can of coke every day the levels of sugar in your diet can quickly tip the scales.

I collaborated with Denplan on the Sugar Swap September campaign to find out just how much sugar I was consuming.

I'll be honest I was pretty shocked and I think you will be too!

    

Have you tried working out how much sugar you have in your diet? It's easy to cut down by swapping the sugary items in your diet for a low sugar alternative. You can get more information on the campaign and find out how to take part by heading to Sugar Swap September.

do you know how much sugar is in your diet

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig