Friday 18 February 2011

Avon Anew lash transforming mascara and serum

Any girl who's into her makeup will know there's far too many mascaras out there, that's why its my job to try them all and get back to you whether they're any good. I got this one free after buying a Anew product from the Avon catalogue. It's normally about £10.50 and claims to drastically increase the size of your lashes.

I'm generally not a huge fan of two tipped mascaras as they take even longer in the morning to apply but as it was free I thought why not. You initally apply the white serum which I guess has special potions to make your lashes grow and then you go over with the mascara. 

I've not really been using it too long but when I do put it on I would say there is probably a 15-20% increase in length of my lashes, especially compared to the mascara I was using yesterday (Myface.cosmetics)

In terms of lash growth I guess its a bit too early to tell but they seem to be slightly more refined.

It is quick and easy to use and does make your eyes stand out. I'd give it a 4/5.

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig