Wednesday 23 February 2011

The sweet smell of success

As many of you Kathcakeblogging readers know I recently tried to start a new angle to my blog as I felt I just lacked the inspiration to write anymore which was sad and a real shame. So after finding out I could entwine two things I love makeup and writing I realised I could really make this something good.

So after starting out writing many makeup reviews I started contacting round a few makeup providers to see if anyone would be interested in me providing them services in exchange for reviewing products.

I've had many positive responses which is amazing and I'm so pleased about it, and I got a email today from Lush who said could I send them my address so they could add me to their press distribution list.

Absolutely fantastic news and I just hope it gets better and better! :)
SHARE:

1 comment

Charlotte-Alice said...

Glad I inspired you lovie x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig