Thursday 17 February 2011

Myface.cosmetics mascara review

Have you ever watched the Mascara adverts on TV and thought wow this mascara is simply amazing... well keep watching and make sure you read the small print that's so small you can barely read it. The model's eyelashes are lined with eye lash inserts just to 'even the lash line out' so in other words the ad is fake.

So in line with my new makeup reviews I will show you the real effects of various different mascaras that I own and you can then decide on the best for you based on the truth.

Whilst in Boots in Bluewater a couple of weeks ago I found a new make up line called Myface.cosmetics, I believe it's exclusive to Boots and offers a interesting number of makeup products. You can get nail varnishes, foundations, eyeshadows, mascara, eyeliner etc. After seeing a offer for a free nail varnish, eye liner and lip gloss if you spent over £15 I decided to try their mascara (and eyeshadow but I'll tell you about that later).

The product is very black and glides on easily so you don't have to constantly dip the wand back in for more product and is easy to apply. I felt it does lengthen my lashes slightly but doesn't do much for volumising unfortunately. The end result is a longer look that is very black so its clearly defined against the rest of your eye. The mascara also applies well to the lower lashes and doesn't end up poking you in the eye like a lot of wands can if they're too big.

I'd give this product about 3 out of 5 as it does a reasonable job but I wouldn't say it's the best mascara in the world. Any good? You be the judge!

 Before                                                                               After
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig