Friday 18 February 2011

Little pots of gold...Barry M

I love creating a spectacle of my eyes as I've always been told they're my best features and I have to say the Barry M makeup range are the best eyeshadows out there. They come in a wide range of colours from gold, to pink hues to blacks and blues and they have pigments in them that make your eyes sparkle.

You can buy Barry M dazzle dust pots or fine glitter dust and you can get amazing results from both. If you want a new look for daytime or a glamorous look for the evening you can create so many different looks from these. The problem with many glitter eyeshadows is that they often don't stick and end up all down your face after five minutes but these have pretty good staying power without using any eyeshadow primers.

Over the period of about ten hours the product does eventually start to crease and lose some of its original sparkle but with any makeup that's going to be expected. So if you were using this for the daytime and planning on going out later you'd need to reapply but if you didn't you'd still retain the same sort of look.

They are so quick to apply and leave minimal mess after application. Today I used Barry M Dazzle Dust in 39, a beige goldy colour that brings out the blue in my eyes. I'd give it a 4/5.

SHARE:

1 comment

tracye said...

so love Barry M products, can never to see them in the shops though, have to order mine on line, but would be nice to try a sample or look at colours before buying on the net.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig