Tuesday 20 August 2013

Bamboo Style Boho waves tousled textured mist review




Bamboo style Boohoo waves is a tousled texture mist that gives your hair the laid back curls you can only dream of.

The product is a weightless clear spray that can be applied to either wet or damp hair for "just back from the beach" tousled waves.

I sprayed the product onto towel dried hair then dried it with a hair dryer and used my GHDs to create simple waves.

As I have layers in my hair I normally don't have a problem creating curls but getting them to stay in is the problem.

I feel the spray did give my hair a bit of extra staying power and despite not using hair spray around 75% of the curls remained by late afternoon.

I give it 4/5









Advantages
•Keeps curls in for longer
•Light weight mist that doesn't make hair crispy

Disadvantages
•Has a rather strong smell that isn't the most pleasant. It doesn't last long however.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig