Tuesday 13 August 2013

Fake Bake compliments your tan with a new range of lip glosses




Famous for their fabulous tanning products Fake Bake have launched a range of lip glosses designed to enhance a tanned complexion.



Fake Bake lipgloss in Prissy Pink is a pale pink shade. The lip gloss has a gorgeous bubble gum smell which makes a welcome change from the off orange you often get. It glides on really easily and doesn't feel sticky at all. I normally don't like lip gloss as it tends to not last long but it's a pleasant product that looks great over lipstick. The colour is quite faint but for a off duty casual look its perfect.


Before


After


Close up of Prissy Pink

Fake Bake lipgloss in Beach Babe is a massive contrast to Prissy Pink with a deep caramel tone. Typically I wouldn't choose such a shade as I wouldn't know if I would like the final result. I was pleasantly surprised by the golden glow Beach Babe gave me. With a tan and a slick of Beach Babe you wouldn't look out of place sipping a cocktail.




Before


After


Close up of Beach Babe

I give Fake Bake lip glosses 4/5

Advantages
•Lip glosses designed to compliment a tan
•The shade Beach Babe would look amazing with a tan
•Comfortable to wear and not too sticky

Disadvantages
•Prissy Pink is quite pale which might not appeal to everyone

Buy these fabulous Fake Bake lip glosses at Fake Bake

*These Fake Bake lipglosses were kindly sent for me to test by Fake Bake.*
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig