Thursday 8 August 2013

George Ultra Sheer foundation with light reflecting and moisturising effect




George, one of Asda's brands offers more then just a clothing experience with their range of budget priced makeup.



George Ultra Sheer Foundation aims to leave your skin moisturised and glowing with its light reflecting properties.

I picked the lightest shade in No. 1 Porcelain and whilst it looks darker then my skin tone it actually sinks in without leaving any obvious foundation marks.




Each squirt is enough to cover most of the face and my skin was left glowing with a dewy look.

A great budget foundation that really delivers the goods.

I give it 4/5






Advantages
•The product is under £10
•A little foundation goes a long way
•Leaves the skin looking dewy and fresh

Disadvantages
•You can only get it in one location


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig